2022 DATES :
From JUNE 26 to JULY 9
From JULY 10 to JULY 23
AGES: FROM 8 TO 17 YEARS OLD
STUNDETS: INTERNATIONALS AND SPANISH
100% MONITORING BY ADULTS
WITH INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS!
Interlenguis Summer Camps are the unique opportunity for learning Spanish or English with international children and teenagers between 8 and 17 years old. It is the best option for enjoying summer in Salamanca learning a new language and making international friends for life.
Those camps have the aim of making the children and teenagers enjoy a formative and fun summer in the learning of Spanish or English apart from a cultural exchange that will enrich the student thanks to the programme that is developed by our leaders. Next, you can look around to out camps and get more detailed information.
In Interlenguis we have thought in giving you different Summer camp possible options so that they can fit better to your necessities.
Residential Intercam is the most popular programme due to its total immersion in the language and the coexistence with the national and international students.
In this option Spanish and foreign students will take part in groups in cultural and sportive activities of the camp.
Students will share double rooms according to their sex and age.
ALL INCLUDED: enrolment + accommodation + 20 classes from Monday to Friday (4h/day) + 4 diary meals + activities + workshops + sports + trips + supervision by leaders 24h
External Intercam is a summer programme addressed to those students who want to take part in camp activities but they would rather staying with their family.
Students from this programme can participate in all the activities and classes from Monday to Friday, choosing between two options:
External Intercamp 1:
Includes 20 classes from Monday to Friday (4h/day) + meals + activities + sports
External Intercamp 2:
Includes 20 classes from Monday to Friday (4h/day) + meals + activities + sports + snacks
Morning Intercamp is a summer programme which offers language classes to students from Monday to Friday in the following timetable: from 9:15 to 13:30h.
Includes 20 classes from Monday to Friday (4h/day).
Over the summer Spanish and English courses Spanish students will be divided from the foreign students in the mornings, getting together again by the end of the classes. 4 daily classes will be imparted of 55 minutes each and with a maxium of 15 students in each class.
(+34) 923 266 693
● Salamanca, declared heritage of humanity and European Capital of Culture in 2002, is a medieval city with a special beauty and cultural history. It is found in it the second most antique university of the world which attracts international students from over the world each year. It is one of the favourite destinations for international students that want to learn Spanish.
● The Interlenguis summer camp takes places in the San Agustín School.
San Agustín Avenue, 113
37005 – Salamanca
San Agustín School
San Agustín School,
San Agustín Avenue, 113
37005 – Salamanca
● This centre has large spaces and all kinds of commodities distributed around the facilities: computer room, music room, technology room, library, canteen, laboratory, church, audiovisual class, conference hall.
● Regarding sports, it has an external court wall (front), gym, and diverse sportive areas with football and futbito fields, tennis and basketball court… whichever is your favourite sport you can practise it in these facilities comfortably.
● Besides, the school counts with a wide playground in which rest peacefully or practise any activity outdoors. All of this with the best monitors!
● The internal residential camp programme allows the students to stay in the centre’s rooms.
● The bedrooms of the centre are double and count with complete bathrooms.
● The centre has capacity for 200 students approximately and includes all that the students could need.
● The summer camp in Salamanca is a wonderful option to spend the summer in a cosy and familiar environment.
You can’t miss it!
● Tennis classes
● Padel classes
● Football classes
● Riding lessons
● Swimming lessons
● Sevillanas lessons
● Yoga classes
There are no reviews yet.