Thanks to the diversity of programmes that we offer in Interlenguis school you will succeed with your Spanish. Explore the language through the variety of courses adapted to your necessities.
CHILDREN AND YOUTH
InterLenguis carries out Spanish curses throughout the year with length flexibility in all levels. According to the Common European Framework of Reference for Language Learning of the Europe Council, courses consist on 6 main LEVEL:
● Linguistic immersion through Spanish practising what it is learnt in class
● Learning of Spanish grammar and vocabulary effortlessly
● Practice and improvement in Spanish conversation
● Ability of speaking, reading, writing, understanding and interacting in Spanish
● Personalized monitoring of the student with the possibility of having personal tutoring in order to resolve doubts and reinforce with new activities/exercises.
DIDACTIC MATERIAL AND ACTIVITIES
● Didactic material will be given according to each level
● Trips and cultural activities/leisure
● Each week we will develop free conferences with the aim of introducing the student to the Spanish culture dealing with interest cultural topics of the region and the country such as Spanish art, literature, traditions and myths of each Spanish community and history among others.
● It will be carried out a continuous evaluation of the student to prove his/her academic progress
● Before concluding the course, a grammatical knowledge test will be held
● Once the course is concluded, you will receive a free certificate from InterLenguis School verifying your Spanish level. In order to obtain our certificate, it is required a minimum attendance of 90% of the classes.
● Native teachers with experience and qualified in Spanish ELE teaching.
● Reduced groups of a maximum of 10 students that actively participate in the learning
● Interactive learning between teachers and students.
● InterLenguis provides with a general schedule system for each course with the possibility of working with flexibility so that covers all the students’ necessities.
● Continuity between levels in order to progress with the Spanish learning